In Major Wounds for Quick Healing
TBR – formulation – a combination of proteolytic enzymes and anti-oxidant which effectively manages inflammation and heal wounds.
Drugs of natural origin with lesser hazards is a positive alternative to NSAIDs due to their side effects. Bromelain, Rutoside and Trypsin are known to have a very promising role in relieving inflammation and promote wound healing.
- Widely used oral proteolytic enzyme to hasten repair of traumatic, surgical & orthopedic injuries
- Enhances proteolysis of blood clot, necrotic tissue, purulent exudates thereby restoring blood circulation to the injured area
- Reduces the inflammatory cytokines, edema of the soft tissues & reverses inflammation
Provides better resolution of inflammatory symptoms & promotes faster recovery of acute tissue injury
- Complex mixture of proteolytic enzyme extracted from fruit or stem of pineapple plant
- Its well-recognized properties are anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-oedematous, anti-thrombotic & fibrinolytic
- It acts as an immunomodulator & is an anti-metastatic
- Increases bioavailability & reduces side effects that are associated with various antibiotics
- Recognized as a safe & successful therapeutic agent for a number of ailments
- Also known as Rutin, Hesperidin or Vitamin P
- Citrus flavonoid found in a wide variety of plants esp. obtained from Buckwheat plant (Fagopyrum esculentum)
Exhibits antioxidant and anti-oedematous activity
Adults – 2 tablets thrice in a day unchewed with plenty of liquid, 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meal.
Children – 1 tablet/10 kg body weight/day up to maximum 6 tablets a day. Total recommendation is administered in 2-3 divided dosage. Unchewed with plenty of liquid, 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meal.
Sprain, strain and tendinitis