Complete multinutrient tonic with Iron and Minerals
Mim Orange provides essential iron, B vitamins and minerals which help prevent iron deficiency and maintains overall health and well being.
100% free from artificial colours & flavours.
- Multinutrient Tonic with Iron and Minerals.
- With Natural Orange Flavour.
- Pack: 200 ml
Mimorange L: Complete multinutrient tonic with Iron and Minerals
Mim Orange provides essential iron, B vitamins and minerals which help prevent iron deficiency and maintains overall health and wellbeing.
- Combines with protein & copper in making Hb.
- Builds up quality of blood & resistance to stress & disease.
- Iron aids growth and prevents fatigue.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid necessary building block for all proteins.
- Necessary for collagen formation and Calcium absorption.
- Precursor for L-Carnitine
- Helps the body’s production of enzymes, hormones and antibodies.
Vitamin B6 and B 12
- Essential for maturation of RBC’s.
- Essential for proper metabolism and utilization of carbohydrate, fats and proteins.
- Helps in healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Acts as antioxidant.
- Improves immunity and strengthen resistance against infections.
- Essential for protein synthesis, growth and tissue regeneration..
- Needed for healthy hair, skin and wound healing.
- Cofactor for production of RBCs
- Antimicrobial action
- Part of many enzymes
- Critical nutrient for development of Brain & nerves, C.V.S
- Regulates production of energy & rate of metabolism, Promotes growth
Each 10 ml contains
L- Lysine – 40 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) – 1.5 mg
Cynocobalamin (B12) – 5 mcg
Ferric Ammonium Citrate – 87.8 mg (eqvt. to elemental iron 18 mg)
Zinc sulphate – 33 mg (eqvt. to elemental zinc 7.5 mg)
Potassium Iodide – 98.12 mcg (eqvt. to elemental Iodine 75 mcg)
Copper Sulphate – 1.77 mg (eqvt. to elemental copper 0.45 mg)
Sodium Selenate (eqvt. to elemental selenium) – 40 mcg
Adults: 10ml twice a day
Children: 5ml twice a day.
- To relieve fatigue, stress and anxiety
- To fulfill nutrient requirement to optimum.
- In Convalescence,
- To reduce oxidative stress.
- To regulate iron homeostasis.
- As supplement for growing children